Radio Free Europe | 1 day ago | Shares: 50
Right after President Vladimir Putin described a package of temporary economic measures meant to help Russians whose prospects are dimmed by the coronavirus, he announced long-term tax policy changes that he suggested would...
Subscribe to our daily news alerts:
Most Shared Today
- COVID-19: Russia To Close Its Borders; 139 More Deaths In Iran9 hours ago | 0 shares
- Two patients with Covid-19 die in Russia as country registers 228 new cases, total now 1,2644 hours ago | 0 shares
- Russia’s Coronavirus Cases Jump to 1,264 in Another Record One-Day Rise9 hours ago | 0 shares
Radio Free Europe | 9 hours ago
Radio Free Europe | 21 hours ago
Trending This Week
- For Help On Coronavirus, Italy Turns To China, Russia And Cuba3 days ago | 12,715 shares
- People Who Violate Coronavirus Quarantine Should Be Killed, Chechen Leader Says3 days ago | 7,320 shares
- Russian Planes Carrying Aid to Italy Blocked From Using Poland Airspace – Russian Lawmaker5 days ago | 4,223 shares
- A week ago, Russia had the virus ‘under control’. Not anymore2 days ago | 3,007 shares
- Is Russia prepared for a coronavirus outbreak?5 days ago | 2,547 shares
- 75% of Russians Say Soviet Era Was ‘Greatest Time’ in Country’s History – Poll4 days ago | 2,099 shares
Subscribe to our daily newsletter and get the latest stories from Russian Insight delivered straight to your inbox.
For instant updates, please follow us on Twitter.
Zero Hedge | 2 days ago
Radio Free Europe | 2 days ago