RT | 5 hours ago | Shares: 0
Seventy-five percent of Russians do not want their children or grandchildren to become bloggers, believing they are “parasitic” and “not serious,” and spend too much time operating “in the virtual world,” divorced from...
Subscribe to our daily news alerts:
Most Shared Today
- Russian diplomat says online/offline 2020 UNGA format impeded response to opponents8 hours ago | 0 shares
- Russia’s Coronavirus Vaccine Delivers Immunity After First Dose – Developer11 hours ago | 0 shares
TASS | 5 hours ago
Trending This Week
- C.I.A. Reasserts Putin Is Likely Directing Election Influence Efforts to Aid Trump3 days ago | 3,489 shares
- The most dangerous conspiracy theory in 2020 isn’t about blood-sucking pedophiles1 day ago | 1,627 shares
- Trump says the US is ‘out of Syria.’ But more US troops are heading there.4 days ago | 917 shares
- HR McMaster was ‘surprised and disappointed’ at Trump claim Putin didn’t interfere in election4 days ago | 515 shares
- Kremlin critic Navalny’s bank accounts frozen, apartment seized1 day ago | 451 shares
- Tory donor’s husband ‘given $8m by Kremlin-linked oligarch’4 days ago | 391 shares
NY Times | 5 hours ago | Shares: 0
With an eye to a possible Biden presidency, the Russian leader called for a “reboot” on information security but offered no concessions.
NY Times | 8 hours ago
The Daily Beast | 14 hours ago
NY Times | 1 day ago
Subscribe to our daily newsletter and get the latest stories from Russian Insight delivered straight to your inbox.
For instant updates, please follow us on Twitter.
Zero Hedge | 1 day ago | Shares: 221
Top Republicans Urge FBI, DOJ To Investigate Hunter Biden’s $3.5 Million Moscow Payday
Thu, 09/24/2020 – 15:00
Top Republicans are calling for the FBI and Justice Department to...